Some Essential Things to Avoid For IOS App Development
Mobile apps put things in the front for us. No one can imagine shopping or gaming without having these apps on mobile.
Smartphone users have already been increased to a few billion over the years. Hence, huge numbers of apps are developed to support the new features of the latest mobiles. It is nice to indicate that you can have a great career in the app development field.
But that does not guarantee any success in IOS App Development. There are some things you must avoid and consider essential things in the background.
If you are switching your career into app development, avoid these kinds of mistakes.
1. UI Operations Using Main Thread: When you are an IOS app developer, the most common issue is multithreading. It happens due to UIKit nature as there may be some problems regarding security or internal bug are there. Coming across various lags and bugs is very common.
The problem continues to amplify due to faulty programming in the main thread. Some people cannot adequately address the problem. The programming language must have in-built support to cover the issue.
Hence, you must be conscious while applying the code for UI operations and the main thread. Concurrent APIs would accidentally stop the operation of the main thread due to a mistake in defining the UI commands.
2. Less Attention Towards Registration and On-boarding Process: Developing code is just the initial phase of IOS App Development. The important step is to create a friendly user interface without which your all efforts are in vain.
There are many apps on IOS. But you need to design your thinking about the registration and onboarding process to stand out from this plethora of apps.
Keeping the simple interface will raise your value as a developer. First impressions tell a lot in the support or against the app. Many users promptly uninstall the apps due to faulty user interfaces. The main goal is to understand the function of the app after opening it.
Think uniquely as most of the users prefer the sign-in feature instead of the registration process. People will test the app and check whether this app is convenient or not.
If you skip the registration procedure, you will not taste the success of app development anymore. Check the features of other apps and find whether you are not repeating the same mistake.
3. Usage of MVC Pattern: If you are into an IOS App Development Ireland, you should know about the Model-View-Controller pattern. It is a well-known model of the IOS app. It consists of 3 layers that include:
• Model Layer: It is the main layer and is termed a business logic layer. It should not interact with View Layer.
• View Layer: It consists of object arrays for creating the UI. UI button, UI label, and table view are the main examples. It is bifurcated with the help of the model layer, and it should not contain any main material or business logic at all.
• Controller Layer: It is sandwiched between the model layer and view layer. It ensures the separation of two layers so that there is no direct interaction between them. Yet it helps in working with these two layers.
The controller layer is quite vital, but many app developers misuse it. Many try alterations of the controller layer for creating the code for other layers. If it is misused, it will affect the further app development process. Hence, it is necessary to build the app architecture and then outsource logic and helper objects as well.
Hence, you get an idea about avoiding the mistakes incurred in app development. These apps are premium and sophisticated. But you should not be tempted to add unnecessary features. More features will raise more issues.
Sometimes it is impossible to find the source of these problems because so many codes are applied to the app. Hence do not get carried away by such things and rather focus on essential ones.